What If You Could Double The Number Of Leads Your Website Brought In?
Most websites suck at bringing in new business. They’re what we call commodity websites that were built with no real plan of attack other than ‘we need a website because everybody does these days’.
How We’re Different
When we create your website, we’ll ask all the necessary questions and define the goals you want to achieve. Your website will have a strategic plan behind it so it stops bleeding money and finally starts generating consistent leads each month. It will no longer be a burden, but a money making machine…or in this case, website.
- Persuasive copywriting and content. Users come to your site to find information and answers to their questions. We’ll write rich, compelling copy that hooks your readers in and engages them to take action, whether it be signing up for a newsletter or contacting you via email or phone. There is an art and science behind creating content and we have it mastered down to a T.
- Rich media. You know the saying; a picture is worth a thousand words. Using visual media like pictures, videos and infographics is a great way to break up long pages of text and make your content pop. It’s also great for sharing on social media.
- Compelling Call To Actions. Each page on your website should have a purpose and make visitors engage with your business.
- Establish you as an expert in your field through blogging. A blog is a great way to create articles and posts which show off your expertise and create trust with your users. It also works great for driving traffic from search engines like Google. The more high quality content you have, the more pages will be indexed by Google and bring in visitors to your site.
- Integrate social media. Social proof as we call it, can help earn more trust with your users and helps them engage and interact with your company on a more personal level.
- Effective design. Don’t judge a book by its cover? Unfortunately with websites, that doesn’t apply. First impressions matter. A lot. You want the design of your website to reflect the identity of your company and stand out from competitors. It needs to look great across phones, tablets and large monitors.
- Great user experience. Your website needs to be clear and simple to use. If users can’t find what they’re looking for and get frustrated, they leave and go on to a competitors website. It's a must that your site works seamlessly and consistently no matter what.
See how your business can benefit with us on your team
You're done with gambling on generic Hamilton web design companies, and you want to hire a results-oriented company who understands you and your business. You want that company to know what "ROI" means, and why it's important to you and your project.
Ready to see how we can help grow your business?